3. GLOBAL STANDARD FOR FOOD: AUDITOR ISSUE 8
Time & Location
About the Event
DURATION: 3 Days
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: New BRC Global Standards Auditors (Who already hold a Lead Assessor qualification), consultants, technical & quality managers from sites who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the BRC Global Standards audit process.
ASSESSMENT: Auditor Training exam 50 question exam; Pass mark 75%.
COURSE SUMMARY: This course has been designed to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the Standard, including fundamental clauses and statements of intent, and how to undertake a BRC Global Standards audit, including planning and reporting of the audit.
Delegates must have a working knowledge of quality management systems and auditing within the relevant manufacturing sector. Delegates should also have completed a HACCP course of at least two days duration.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
To provide an understanding of:
- The BRC Global Standard scheme
- The complete requirements of the standard
- BRC Global Standards auditing protocol
- Effective auditing techniques and completing the audit report
- Compliance monitoring of certification bodies
- The BRC Global Standards Directory